Saturday, August 23, 2014

Things I Saw Right Before I Left On My Mission That Amuse Me

I was driving down the road and a truck passed me with a sticker on the back.  I laughed so hard I had to take a picture.  It said, "Future Apocalypse Response Team."  It cracked me up because we have been watching "Doomsday Preppers"  which is a show on tv about people who do crazy preparations for the end of the world.  It was funny to see one here in Omaha.


I saw this motor home in a parking lot at Walmart.  I don't know why it cracked me up so much, but I had to take a picture of it.  The people were sitting inside when I took the picture.  Maybe they live there, ha.  Hope they don't mind.



This is what was on the hood of the vehicle.
Yoda saying, "May the Force Be With You."

I thought this was funny because it is the largest port-a-potty I have ever seen.
I had Nathan pose in the picture so you could get a sense of the size.


No comments:

Post a Comment