Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Nativity in Mexico







Hey mom! Sorry I failed today on writing. As always, it was a pretty crazy day. The baptism went great! Thank you so much for sending me my skype info! I was just about to ask it from you:) I'm sorry this letter is so short. I just wanted to say thanks for yours and the update on how everyone is doing in Nebraskaville! I can't believe volleyball is killin it so much! I feel bad this is so short, but at the same time, I will get to skype you this week!!!! clankin yes!!! Is Jaren going to be there or will he just tune in?? Love you mom! Thanks for everything! Keep workin hard! I heard Utah won! That's what im talkin about!!!!!

Love
Elder Hackleman


On Sat, Dec 19, 2015 at 8:26 AM, Seth wrote:

Hey mom! Guess what! We are going to have a baptism today! I thought I would shoot this message off really quick with a couple of photos. 

No comments:

Post a Comment