Thursday, September 4, 2014

Letters from Aug 24, 2014

On Sun, Aug 24, 2014 at 5:29 PM, Tim wrote:

Dear Elder,

This is the first email from your father in the first week of your mission!!! So you've been called to be District Leader. That's awesome!!! I am so proud of you!! Have you seen Emily Smith yet? I'm glad you’re joining the MTC Choir! You definitely have your dad's highly tuned musical skills!!!! It's in the DNA! So don't forget you have a camera!! We love pictures.

Who is your companion?

Where's he from?

Who are you rooming with?

Are they all going to Mexico Veracruz?

I already miss my cooking partner!! What's the food like at the MTC? Was it what you were thinking?

Sorry this is so short, but I want to give you plenty of time to respond!!

I'll keep you posted on the Titan's and Utes' football!!

¡Ámele hijo!

Papá

Hey daddy!!!!! It's been crazy here! Mi Espanol es bueno! Yeah I saw Emily twice. She is on the main campus and I'm on the West Campus but when we go to the main campus for devotionals, I see her every once in a while. She left on Tuesday but I got a picture with her before she left. I left my camera at my apartment so I can't send you the pictures Lo siento:( (I'm sorry). Hopefully I will have a little more time when I get back to send them. I email on the main campus because we bus up here to go to the temple every Saturday. The food is great!!!! No complaints yet! lol. My companion is Elder Moser. He is from Preston Idaho haha so I always quote Napoleon Dynamite around him.

My companion is from Preston Idaho so of course 

I have to say quotes from Napoleon Dynamite all the time.

Vote for Pedro!

We have twelve members in our district (It's the biggest district on campus. and I'm in charge of them. Most are made up of 6 and sometimes 8.) My best friend is Elder Williams. We are super tight! He is in the room right across the hall in my apartment. Love you daddy! I would brag the U beat ISU but, then I remember. It's ISU.

Elder S. Hackleman

On Sat, Aug 30, 2014 at 2:06 PM, Tim wrote:

Papillion Lavista South beat Burke who was ranked number 9 21 to 3!

Nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hey I only have a minute. Ask mom if she knows Larry Bradley from growing up. Haha his nephew is in my district.

No comments:

Post a Comment