Monday, September 8, 2014

Missionary Life At the Missionary Training Center in Provo, Utah

Half My District Heading to the Temple

The MTC is packed to capacity so we are housed off 

campus in an apartment building


Our apartment has a kitchen but we don't really use it since we are bused over to the MTC first thing in the morning and we eat at the MTC Cafeteria.



The beds are not made because it's washing day!



My companion and I each get half the closet.


Over the balcony is the building Hermana Gull stayed in when she was here.


Class Room

Class Room


We do a lot of studying

Even though it is a lot of hard work, it is also a lot of fun!

This is my totally awesome Companion.

This is Elder Webb. He is an amazing wrestler.
He placed at nationals and he won the Tiger Grizz Tournament.


The dark hair one is Elder Weekes. 

He is the one who you know his uncle Bryan Bradley

We all look alike in our suits and ties and name-tags, 

but no one has a watch like mine:)


This is me and my companion, 

Missing from the picture is me and my companion:)


You Know that's Right!  Best Mission In The Church!

September 29th I will leave Provo, Utah and end up right here.


This is a picture of my Mission President and His Wife.
I Can't Wait To Meet Them!


No comments:

Post a Comment