Thursday, September 4, 2014

Letters Saturday Aug 30th.

On Sat, Aug 30, 2014 at 9:37 AM, Amy wrote:

Dear Elder S. Hackleman,

How are you doing? We got your letter in the mail. That was so exciting!

How are things? I saw a picture of Lauren on facebook that she made it to Argentina safe and sound. Good for her:)

Sister Gull with her Mission President. She said it took her 38 hours to arrive at the mission home. 2 planes, two trains, two buses and a donkey (ok, that last part is a joke) but she is finally there.

This is Labor Day weekend so Monday is a day off so for fun we are heading to Kansas City to watch Adam play baseball. Tim Law got tickets for us all from Adam. We are heading out right after Dustin's farewell talk tomorrow. We are staying in a hotel that has a waterslide, so it will be fun!

Adam Rosales
Texas Rangers

I went to Abbie's volleyball game yesterday and sat by Carol and Dave. We had a great time. They have season passes to all of Abbie's games they are going to give us, so we are totally set! She is in a tournament this weekend so I am just getting ready to head out to another one of her games. She is playing great although her poor team has not won a game yet. I guess this is a rebuilding year. They have 4 freshman starters. They do play Peru state later on in the month so that will be fun to watch.

Abbie Porter, #11, Bellevue University

Do you have your MTC box number yet? Are you getting the dear elder messages I have been sending? I'm not sure if they are getting to you since I don't have a box number.

I sure love you and I am so proud of you!

Love,

Mom


Mommy!

I have to apologize a head of time, I accidentally left my camera in my apartment so pictures might have to wait until next week:( I'm Sorry!! That's so awesome though, tell Adam hi for me!!!! My address is

Elder Seth Timothy Hackleman
SEP29 MEX-VER
2023 N 900 E Unit 858
Provo UT 84602

I sure would love a package! As DL it's my job to get the mail;) Oh and if it isn't too much to ask, could you throw my Chrome Cologne in the box of goodies, I mean stuff?:) That's awesome about Abbie and I'm glad to hear Hermana Gull made it ok. I got an Email from Elder Christian so that was pretty cool! Yeah I got my Dear Elders:) thank you! I'm worried about dad though. I hope he is doing better. Sorry I can't say more, my district is waiting on me to go play volleyball haha. I love it here:)

Love you Family!!!!
Elder S. Hackleman

No comments:

Post a Comment