Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Elder Christofferson knew my name! Aug. 2015


Elder Christofferson visits with Missionaries in Mexico


Here we are in front of the Mexico Veracruz temple right after being blasted by the spirit with Elder Christofferson! This is my buddy from the MTC Elder Webb! It was cool seeng him again.


Veracruz, Mexico Temple

I had the craziest thing happen when I met Elder Christofferson. He called me by name when I shook his hand without even looking at my name tag. Plus they misspelled my name on my name tag so if he did somehow see it before he would have pronounced it wrong. Isn't that amazing?

Here is a link to a detailed account of Elder Christofferson's visit to Mexico:
https://www.lds.org/church/news/church-in-mexico-growing-in-faith-and-numbers?lang=eng

No comments:

Post a Comment