Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Elder Hackleman's Brother Got Married

Payson Temple

Best buddies from Peru Lima West Mission


Daniel's Kids Waiting for the Bride and Groom to Come Out of The Temple

Elder Hackleman's comments after seeing this picture:
Yeah no me diga. I didn't even recognize Daniel's kids! Sofie is huge! I love them So Much!


Jaren and Chelsey


Lining up for Family Photos


We Framed This Photo for The Reception


Happy Day!


Peru Lima West Mission Reunion at Jaren's Reception.
Notice they brought some Inca Kola to Share!



Tables before the Reception



Coming out of the Temple to Greet the Guests


This is the truck we rented to haul all the wedding supplies and the rental trailer with Jaren's furniture.


The picture turned out blurry, but this is the wind chime Jaren made for Chelsey in memory of her mother.


On Mon, Aug 17, 2015 at 9:41 AM, Amy wrote:

Well the wedding went off without a hitch. I didn't take a single picture but the photographer took a bunch. As soon as we get them I will send you some. These are random pictures I have been able to get from family members who did take some pictures. I will send more when we get them from the
professional photographer.


Dear Mom,

I decided to double my efforts this week. Rather than feeling sad about missing Jaren's wedding, I made a decision to work harder.

This week has once again been... yep you guessed it. crazy! Haha first off we had our conference with President Cordova! He came to get us all ready for the visit of elder Christofferson this Saturday! I'm soooo excited for that! And of course that was another 4 hours of being blasted by the spirit! Always a good time! I learned a ton. He also just opened it up to a bunch of questions so I got the chance to ask him some deep doctrine questions I have been wondering about. You know how much I love that!!!:) I took some pictures with him afterwards so I will send those too. We have been working really hard this week. I think I got food poisoning again. I was up all night with a fever. Satan was trying to keep me in bed Sunday morning but I didn't let him! I had a baptism and nothing is keeping me from that! haha. I am feeling better now so don't worry:) Back to work!!

Zone Conference this week with President Cordova which means 4 hours of being blasted by the spirit! Always a good time! I learned a ton.

The other elder is Elder Lewis.
We were in the Missionary Training Center together.


They took the picture right when I was giving my awesome mission president a hug. I love that man!


We have an awesome family we are preparing for this Sunday! They are so awesome! Also, in the zone conference we had, I met an elder who just left my first area, Carlos A. Carrillo, and he said that one of the family's I taught got baptized and want me to go with them to the temple when they go to get sealed!!! It will probably be in December!!! I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited for that!!! It will be amazing.

I had to take a selfie when president wasn't looking.
It was necessary I promise:)


No comments:

Post a Comment