Tuesday, September 29, 2015

This Could Be The Forbidden Fruit Adam and Eve Ate

This is the best fruit I have ever eaten.
My personal guess is it could be the forbidden fruit it is so good!

This week in Mexico I found the cause of Adam and Eve getting thrown out of the Garden of Eden. It was because they ate this fruit, (please know I am not trying to guess the interpretation of the bible. I am merely stating how much I love this fruit).

BOY DOES IT TASTE GOOD! I don't blame them one bit for eating it. I would have done the same! My new favorite fruit! I don't remember what it is called, but it is one of the top 10 most exotic fruits in the world and I have a friend here in Mexico who grows them in her back yard haha. She let us try them. Seriously one of the greatest things I have ever put in my mouth.

 

This is what it looks like while it is growing.


One more picture of my favorite fruit ever!

Genesis 3:6 And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment