Friday, May 8, 2015

Clouds in Mexico



Hey mom! So my companion and I are thinking we will Skype around 6 on Sunday. I will let him go first which means I will probably call at about 7:15. The problem is, I don't have a Skype account! Is there anyways you could set one up and then just send me the login information? I can probably use my companions again, but either way.

That is super cool about the Pathway program! aybe you will get somebody from Mexico!!! That would be sweet!!! Hey I have a question about how that works. How long is each like semester or whatever? I was thinking about it, and I could do the pathway program during the summer and get my bachelors degree in like 2 years! What do you think? I am not very familiar with how it works, so maybe that is unrealistic. Just an idea! My football coach emailed me again this week! It is cool that we are keeping in touch!

I bet dad is super stressed! He has a ton going on right now!

I hope you guys have a good time with grandma and grandpa! that means they won't be there to skype right?

Nathan keeps going back and forth with football doesn't he. Oh well. As long as he finds something he likes. Just tell him he needs to make a decision now because if he isn't in the weight room all summer, he wont get to play.

That is funny about the Storm Chasers game! haha. Speaking of which, whatever happened to our buddy Adam from Texas??

This week has been great! A bunch of hard work. We had Carnival here in Huatusco so we had to go back to our houses a few hours early almost every day this week because of all the drunks in the street. Amazingly, we still managed to teach the most lessons in one week I have ever taught in my entire mission! It was pretty great! I dont want to say too much about what is going on, or else I won't have anything to talk about on Mother's day! haha. I am super excited for that by the way! Make sure the whole family is there! Tell Jaren he can wait to talk to xxxxxx for an hour. It will be ok!

What is Grantish up to these days?

Love you all!!

Elder Hackleman

PS. I learned how to make saviche this week!


On Mon, May 4, 2015 at 8:24 AM, Amy wrote:

Dear Elder,

So what time are we going to skype on Sunday? Our church is from 1:30 to 4:30.

I can't wait to talk to you!

What's been going on this week? Anything new?

Jaren has been working hard at the decking company. It is very hard work. He had a bit of a hard time going in this morning because he didn't get the rest he needed over the weekend, but he will eventually learn to go to bed earlier that's for sure.

I am starting a program in the Pathway class starting today where I will be paired up as a speaking partner with someone from another country. I will skype her for a half hour a week and my job is to help her learn English. I have my first skype meeting today so that should be fun. I wonder what country my partner is from?

Your dad is pretty busy doing two callings right now. They are working on getting the young men's president position called but it hasn't happened yet.

Grandma Karen and Grandpa Roger are on their way to our house as we speak. They are coming for a couple of days so they can go to Nathan's choir concert on Tuesday evening. He is pretty excited to show everyone his hard work.

Show choir tryouts for Titanium are in a week or so. He is hoping to make that team. He has once again decided he isn't going to do football after all. I am not even going to ask him anymore. He will just need to make the choice himself.

Friday night we had tickets to go watch the Storm Chasers play. We got to the fields and realized Tim looked at the tickets wrong. The game is for next Friday, so we went to Jacob Banks soccer game at Bell West instead. It was a good game but they ended up losing against Omaha Central.

I sure love you and can't wait to hear from you!

Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment