Monday, June 20, 2016

Elder Hackleman Loves Birds!






Hello Mother of all that is good! I can´t believe I am soooo close! It seems like it has only been one year 9 months, and 16 days since I left!!!! Clank!

That is soo cool that Jared will be there when I get home! That is so weird we are back in Bellevue 2nd ward.

Anyways, today was pretty uneventful. we didn´t do much. we just had tons of stuff to do for this thingy for the passport thing of my comp. does that make sense? I think I have completely forgotten how to English.

I can´t wait to go to the zoo again! This week I thought of our time we spent there right before I came out. remember the bird thingy where we had the bird food stuff and we fed them it? It was cool! I found my future pet this week. His name is Mapache. I  attached the pictures:)

I can´t believe I am going home soon! I feel like I have so much work to do still... we have so many families I am worried I won´t be able to get baptized before I go... oh well. I will leave them ready for my comp.

I sure do love you! Tell the elders I said hi! and all the family!
Elder hackleman


On Mon, Jun 6, 2016 at 8:44 AM, Amy wrote:

Dear Elder,

Jared and Grant at the Omaha Henry Doorly Zoo

What in the heck is going on? How are you doing? I can't believe how close it is to you coming home. What do you still have planned to do before you come home?

Things are going good here. Last week I went to Idaho, as I mentioned last Monday. I worked for Joel for a week scanning documents getting them digitized so he can shred the paper files. I also picked up Jared and brought him home with us.

We are having a good time with him. He went to church with us yesterday to Bellevue 2nd ward. It was weird to be back in that ward. It has really turned over a lot and not many people are the same that we knew before when we were in the ward.

What are your plans for today?

We are going to go to the zoo, and then come home and get dinner ready. We are having the missionaries over for dinner. Bellevue ward has a set of sisters and a set of elders. We are having the elders over. Nathan and Grant are excited to have elders again.


I can't wait to hear from you today!


Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment