Monday, June 20, 2016

Flying High In Mexico!



Hey mommy! So I assume you got my flight plans! I wish I could just go straight to Omaha and not have to go through Detroit, but oh well, life goes on.

So this week has been... crazy. I think more has happened to me in this one week, then has happened in my entire mission. I have been doing some pretty crazy new ideas in the zone to try and animate, teach, and encourage the missionaries here. I kind of feel bad because my own area is not that great. I have been so focused in helping everyone else, that I haven´t even really been in my area. I decided when I left the offices that I have accomplished more than I even imagined when I got to the mission, and that it was time to focus on others rather than on myself. I hope by the end of this week, the other areas will be at a point where I can start focusing a little more in mine, but if not, oh well. As elder Bednar says, it is time to turn outwards.

As for summer break! Clank! I didn´t realize that was coming up so fast! Tell nathan he should go apply for a job at Stellas so he can get me an awesome burger when I get home! haha

Bishop Decker is an amazing man. I have saved all of his letters. Tell him how much I love him! and when do you guys move wards??? Oh and speaking of which, I will forward you an email I received today... haha it cracked me up.

Oh and I literally laughed out loud when I saw that picture you sent. I need one of those badly. 



So I finally am at an internet cafe where I can send pictures so I will try and get caught up:) I sure do love you. 

I hope all is well
Elder Hackleman

No comments:

Post a Comment