Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Missionary cooking in Mexico - Sept. 28, 2015

One morning I went all out. A pancake, fried egg, and Valentina salsa.
What more does a guy want???

That is so cool all that President Derrick is doing!!! We will watch it in our building. All of the gringos will get together to watch it in English.

As for transfers, I am not sure. I won't know until tonight most likely.

That is super cool about Nathan! I want to see a video of it!!! Who is his partner??

Life is going good! My feet are killing me, but that's ok:) They will be super tough for football when I get back! haha. I will get back on in a couple hours to respond to everybody!


Love you mom!
Elder Hackleman

On Mon, Sep 28, 2015 at 8:41 AM, Amy wrote:

Dear Elder,

How has your week gone? I created a meme from a quote during women's conference on Saturday. It sure was a delight to listen to all the wonderful talks. I am looking forward to General Conference this weekend. Nathan, and Grant are going with all the young men in the stake to Utah to watch General Conference live. They will go to one session and the priesthood session so watch the crowds when they pan out and you might see them. They will also be touring byu campus and the MTC. President Derrick has taken on quite a big undertaking with this endeavor but it really will change lives. They have chartered a bus and will watch conference on Sunday while driving back home.

What are your plans for conference?

What do you know about transfers? Will you be staying?

What is new in your neck of the woods?

Yesterday we had a dinner at the school with all the 48 show choir kids and their families. I am looking forward to seeing their performance. They have started on the choreography and will show it in December. Of course Nathan won't show us any of it in advance, we have to wait. He did get placed in the front center for the final number, "Shut up and Dance," so he must being doing pretty well. I know he will be throwing his partner into a flip so it should be pretty fantastic.

I sure love you!

Love Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment