Wednesday, December 2, 2015

This week in Mexico - Oct. 12, 2015

Here I am with my best friend Elder Rodriguez!!!


Besties!


The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints Temple in Mexico


I found a car that had a bumper-sticker on the back that looks a lot like Peru State! I had to take a picture:)


Watching general conference!
The sister in the blue shirt has a brother who served with Jaren! 

How cool is that???


This is my little buddy:)


My companion, Elder Rodriguez and I had to celebrate his last week here.
That pizza didn't last long.


We have a member here who has..... so much stuff in her house. She has life sized manic-ans of star wars characters, signed jerseys of Michael Jordan and Pele... I don't even know what else. Anyways, we took a few pictures before we left:)








We also came up with the greatest idea ever one night. 

We made a hot air balloon! On the sides we wrote things about the Book of Mormon and inspired questions like 'what is my purpose here on earth' or 'how can I have an eternal family' stuff like that. Then we wrote our number and launched it last night! We will see if anybody calls:)


Balloon launch!


No comments:

Post a Comment