Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Only 2 Things Really Scare Me...

I can go up against a 350 pound lineman in a football game and that doesn't scare me, but the two things that really put fear in my heart are:

Shots and Spiders!

I know, it's a true phobia!

Dear Mom,

Life is going good here. We had our leadership council with all the zone leaders and stuff. That was fun. we will be starting the zone conferences for December here pretty soon. We are already working on that training meeting. President gives everyone a flu shot thing during Christmas time. I am pretty sure I will be giving them to everyone:) Maybe I will be able to sneak out of them since I will be administering them!!! Hurray!!! haha. Life is good though. It gets stressful at times, but the good news is, TONIGHT I HAVE A BAPTISM! I am so excited:) It's a family of four:) Next week I will send you the pictures!:)

I hope everything is going good in Nebraskaville! What are politics lookin like? And what is Nathan up to these days? 

Love you mommy!
Can't wait to skype!!!
Nos vemos
Elder Hackleman


On Sat, Dec 5, 2015 at 8:58 AM, Amy wrote:

Dear Elder,

How has your week been going. I got behind on your blog so this week I worked diligently to get caught up. I am only one month behind now instead of three ha ha, but here is the thing, I have been getting private messages from folks who are following your blog. It's fun to hear from them.

We had a good week this week. We had our ward Christmas party yesterday. We had a real good turn out and a wonderful time.

We got a little snow this week but it warmed up some so most of it is gone now.

Grant wanted me to take a picture of him eating a burger so he could be just like you.




I can't wait to hear from you.

Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment