Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Uncle Jared Humor- Sept. 21, 2015

I had a dream about my Uncle Jared this week.
I don't think I have the correct email address for him because he never writes me back.
Jared, write your nephew!

Hey mom! first off, I totally LOVE that picture. I had a dream about Jared this week. I wanted to email him about it, but he never responds to my email so I'm not sure if he gets them.

That is soooo cool that you guys saw Ben Dutton!!! I loved him!!! And I would totally show you guys around! I will take you to the hill Cumorah where the 2000 strippling warriors fought. and then I will take you a little farther north by Xalapa, so I can show you Lehi´s dream that was found painted on cave walls. Also to the west, they just recently found some pyramids and the most famous is Sacrifice Island that is right on the coast of our mission offices! But don't you worry, there are lots more:)

Anyways, that is too bad about that dang van. Now what?? It will be cheaper just to buy a new car right? Alternators are expensive aren't they??

Anyways, I didn't get to meet Elder Eyering, it was broadcast to certain chapels that they made as 'extensions of the temple' so I just saw him like we see him in general conference haha. It was still very amazing though. I love Elder Holland´s Spanish:)

This week has been a crazy one. We had interviews with the mission president. He told me that my stake president asked him not to take me out of this area because I have been 'working miracles that this ward has never seen before'. I don't know about that. Actually I feel like there are a ton of people that I haven't gotten to yet!!! 

Life has been good. We changed houses again. I have now changed houses 3 times in the same area... I hate changing houses. It is a waste of time that distracts from the work but oh well. The house we left, we decided to give to a sister so that she could move out of the house of her boyfriend and get baptized. She has 3 years going to church but couldn't ever get baptized because they lived together. NOT ANYMORE! haha.

Anyways, life is good.
I love you so much!

ELder Hackleman


On Mon, Sep 21, 2015 at 8:02 AM, Amy wrote:

Dear Elder,

How are you doing? What is new this past couple of weeks. I love to hear your stories.

Tim and I were working in the laundry at the temple and we ran into Ben Dutton. It was so good to see him. They are living in North Platte now. He had brought the youth from his ward to do baptisms for the dead. I didn't realize how much we missed them until we saw him. Your dad and I used to go out with Ben and Janet. We even talked about going on a trip together some time and you will never guess where we wanted to go? We always talked about going on a tour of the ancient ruins in "MEXICO". Ha, that is so funny now that you are there ha ha. Maybe one day we really can take that trip with you as a guide.

Wed. we were on our way to Grant's football game at Omaha South and the alternator went out on the van. We were stranded for a couple of hours and finally got a tow truck to pick us up and take us to the repair shop:( Luckily we were able to make it to Grant's game before it completely died. Dang I hate car problems.

Just for fun, your dad, Grant and I went and looked at new trucks on Saturday. Totally out of our price range but it was fun to dream ha ha.

On Friday Jared had another spine surgery. I guess it went well. He is spending a few days in the hospital just to make sure it doesn't get infected. I did a silly meme for my blog this week since I was thinking of him. It seemed like something he would say.

I can't wait to here from you. I love Mondays!

Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment