Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Only Folks Who Watch "Psych" will understand Elder Hackleman's Humor On This Post

So you may be asking yourself, Self? Why in the clank is Elder Hackleman taking a picture right next to an eagle? The answer to that question would be "Because I had a reoccurring dream where I am flying over Ockland on the back of and EAGLE made primarily of cocoa. His name is Klen." 

My companion and I were trying to find some new people to teach in our new area and I told him the first house that grabs our attention we are going to contact it! Well this certainly grabbed my attention. My companion was scared to contact it but I was like, I can´t miss an opportunity like this! Needless to say they accepted our message and we are going to go back to visit them on Monday! pretty awesome:) Oh and by the way, who in the clank keeps an eagle in their garage??? Only in Mexico! haha. They also just HAPPENED to have a Falcon. That was dope:)

No comments:

Post a Comment