Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Valentine's for a Missionary





How in the world did this week go for you? We had a lovely week. Your dad and I went to the new UNO facility for a hockey game last night. Even though I still don't know all the ins and outs of the game, I love sports so much and the environment with all the music, and drums beating and yelling, and it makes me so pumped up. It almost feels like a football game ha ha.

We have only had dustings of snow this week but the temperature has dropped severely. It is bitter cold now. I am sitting typing next to the fire in the fireplace. We are getting ready for the boys church basketball game. The show choir competition Nathan was supposed to go to today got cancelled, actually our school pulled out of it so we could have enough time to fix all the dress problem issues. It's ok with me, now Nathan and Grant will get to play ball together one more time. It's fun to see them play that's for sure.

So how are things for you. Mexico has been all over the radio with all the craziness happening there. I can't wait to hear stuff from your point of view.

Very few weeks since you have been on your mission have put me in a frinzy, but with all the crazy shootings going on in Mexico, I have been so worried and can't wait to hear how you are doing!

Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment